Saturday, June 6, 2009

To See Better Result Choose The Right Day For Application !!!

I was on the way back home to Sungai Patani and stop at Taiping Toll area to deliver two containers of the aromas ordered by Mr.R.

I highlighted to him on how to apply the aromas and I remembered seeing him recording what I told him.

Mr.R beside proper application your next important consideration is the weather. If you want better result, you need to apply on a day when the weather is cool. Perhaps on a rainy day when then temperature is cooler and more birds will be on your rooftop.

My sincere advise to him is to apply the aroma on a weekly basis.

If he can try to use about 750 ml per floor.

Choose the boxes that he wanted to apply and make sure he place those brown paper to collect any signs of birds responding to the application.

No comments:

Post a Comment