Sunday, May 24, 2009

Black Cloud In Combination with The "Oh My God" Aroma !!!

I think I should change the name Passionate to "Oh My God".

Main reason being, after proper application and combined with my Black cloud, the results are as seen in this two video clips. Fanstastic, unbelievable and "oh my god".

Before you click the play button please absorb the following points:

Backgound:

I was given the opportunity to test one of my aroma in a BH owned by one of my blog reader. The row of shop was in Muar, Johore and the row consisted of four shops only. Out of the four three of the unit were converted into BHs. One unit was empty ie unit number one. The owner of the second shop allowed me to conduct the aroma test. His BH was with about 400 nests. The other neighbors seem to be successful too with about 3 kilos of harvest per month, on the average, accoding to my participant.

I estimated that the total number of birds occupying the three BHs of about 5,000 birds.

The subjected BH which I applied the "Oh My God" aroma plus playing my BC sound was the unit number two.

The first clip was taken from the right hand sides from the back of the 4 shop lots while the second clip was taken from the other side of the row.

You will be amazed and I am sure if you were there you will use the word: "Oh My God".

All the birds were jumping into the tested unit.

Can you imagine if 80% of those birds move into the treated BH what will happen to those two BHs next door? I told the owner if he follows proper routine in applying those aromas all the 5,000 might be moving camp. It is possible but we need to do more tests to be sured.

Enjoy the view and if you wanted to be one of my research participant please call 017 755 1318.




I stayed back from 6.30pm until darkness and I have to admit that more then 80% of the birds were jumping into the tested BH.

This was one of the many tests I wish to conduct but I believed in testing in more places before making any conclusion.

Those who wanted to help in this research project please call me at 017 755 1318.

There is a small fee to cover the cost of the aromas and the application guidelines plus freight.

You will receive a total of 5 bottles of different aromas, each about 500 ml, a guideline to use and brown papers to catch the birdshits. Each bottle will be marked with sample A,B,C.D,E. The accompanied Brown Papers will be also marked accordingly.

The one that gave you the highest number of bird shits on the floor below the areas you applied, caught on the given brown papers, will be the best for your BH.

Remember there is nothing to loose from participating into this genius idea. I can assure you that you will benefit a lot from this project.

At the same time you are helping me to formulate and find the best aroma(s) for the industry.

I might not be an Angel or Prophet in this line but I do share a lot of my findings will all who read my blogs and forum groups.

Remember you have be reading free of charge on all my previous findings and now is the time have come and contribute something to this project, for a good cause.

Call me at 017 755 1318 for more details..........

No comments:

Post a Comment