Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Test Using "Passionate" In Muar BH. !!!

This is something that I find very interesting and I hope will excite everyone.

I was invited to visit a BH in Muar under renovation. This particular BH have above 400 nests.

The owner arranged for mu visit a few weeks ago and after the visit I gave him a list of things to do if he wanted to improve the number of nests.

Among the many things was the application of a selected aroma.

Today after doing the nests harvesting, the owner installed a new sets of nesting planks to increase the nesting areas plus cover all those corners.

I took the trouble to deliver to him my aroma sample for trial. I told him to use the "Passionate".

"Okay Harry please do what you think best for the house."

I quickly prepared the aroma and select the room which was not doing very well plus there are many of those empty nesting boxes.

I climb those aluminium ladder and squirt the aroma on the corners and on the plank. After doing that I ask one of the helper to mix the remaining aroma with some water and spray on the room's wall. Told him where to spray and he did exactly what I insisted.

After finishing the half bottle (750 ML) I inspect the sound volume and the sound being played.

Left the BH to meet a new blog reader at his house for 2 hours.

At about 6.30pm I quickly drove to the BH to observe how those birds will react.

My my my ......

It was something which I never expected.

Remember in the same row there were two more BH with 3 kg a month.

What I saw was something amazing. Nearly 80% of those birds roving above the rooftop will jump into the affected BH. The other two next door shared only 20%.

Unbelievable and I am not sure the reason why.

It is possible that they like the aroma very much or they are afraid to enter and keep circling above the roof top?

The only way to know the answer is to wait for 2 more weeks before the owner enter the BH for his bi monthly inspection.

I am very hopeful that the result will be unusual.......

No comments:

Post a Comment