Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"Passionate" Trial Run Is In Raub, Pahang.

Yes the "Passionate" aroma is currently being used in Raub Bird house.

So far I can see lot of those birds flying at the entrance and I have this good feeling that the birds likes them very much.

I applied on the walls, laced the humidifier water, the water on the floor, the entrance hole walls and some specific nesting planks boxes wood joints and their ceilings.

I can feel the aura where the house generated after being douse with my "Passionate" aroma.

I remember staying back and look at the number of birds circling on the roof top. Before I applied, there was nearly nil but after applying the number seem to be very interesting.

Even the owner could not believed the result showned. His friends, two of them, who stopped by was very curious.

"Pak, Harry what do you apply?"

Some stuff that have a very strong smell. You wan to try?

"Yes, let me have whatever balance you have."

Okay and take this.

"Next trip please bring one liter for me."

Will do.

What I was trying to do is make the smell stays as long as I can. These aroma will not last very long. If you open all those ventilation holes it will last not more then 3 days.

If you shut all of them then, it might stay for a week.

So what can I do to ensure that the smell lingers in the house and pull those wild birds into my BH?

1) I might need to come every week to apply them.

2) I might want to use the humidifier as my spray tool to make the smell last for more then one week.

3) Might want to use a gadget that is something similar to those scent smell you use in your office or toilet. They can be preset and spray at a predetermined timing.

4) Maybe should buy those insecticide warmer and remove those insecticide liquid and replace it with the "Passionate". Then plug onto those electrical plug to heat the liquid and let the house have the smell every second.

Well no matter what I have in mind I have you use the most practical method and the smell must stays.

Will figure out the next course of action.

I planned to visit Raub this Friday to see the result and will continue with the "Passionate" treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment