Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"Brown Honey" Trial Run In Ayer Tawar !!!

I have started the trial run of the Brown Honey in Ayer Tawar, Perak.

I got about 5 liters of the liquid aroma and use it for the first time in a BH that I was asked to look after in Ayer Tawar.

The liquid was brown in color and thin in viscosity.

What I did was to add about 200 milliliter into a pail of water and splash it on the floor.

I also sprayed the concentrated liquid onto the walls. Some of it was laced into those humidifiers found in the BH.

The result will be seen this Thursday noon.

What makes me so excited was a call that I received from the BH owner (the elder Mr.L).

You might want to read this article I wrote in my main blog: http://swiftletfarming.blogspot.com/2009/05/ayer-tawar-bh-news.html

He was so excited and I was too .....

I think there is a positive reaction by those wild birds but I do not wish to make any assumptions.

The best is to visit the BH and check on what are the result. I need to check on the number of bird shit spots on the floor. I wish the number will be something that will help in my research on the right aroma.

Keep you fingers crossed and let us hope that this new adventure will help all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment